YLT believes High School volunteers can serve as valuable role models in their community and inspire kids ages 5-14 to want to play High School Tennis.
Tennis players in grades 9-12 can volunteer to assist coaches during league play and earn community service hours for their time.
To Become A Volunteer -
- Click on the YLT Schedule Tab to determine where and when you would like to volunteer
- Email email@example.com to request to be a volunteer at a specific location for a session or specific dates/times.
- Provide your contact information and t-shirt size to YLT.
- Once you are approved, YLT will give you access to lesson plans and mail you a t-shirt.
- Print the log form and bring with you weekly to log your community service hours.
- Give your log form to our YLT Director each week to write your arrival time and end time of your shift; and sign as proof that you volunteered.
- Wear your YLT t-shirt when you volunteer.
- High School volunteers will assist our coaches on court when teaching beginners & introducing match play to novice players. In some instances, volunteers will play matches with YLT players to help them improve and gain experience.