- All Dates and times are subject to change.
- YLT provides all balls. Your
ball fee covers the use of these balls throughout the session.
- Week 1 is Assessment Day.
Your YLT staff will group all kids per these assessments.
- Matches begin week 2.
- Please be sure to check your
the league for any updates.
- Please remember, we
are all guests. Be courteous to members.
- Walk along the back fence when
crossing a court.
- Be sure to arrive and pick up PROMPTLY each week.
- You should arrive
15 minutes PRIOR to your scheduled playtime.
- If you arrive late,
you may have to wait to play your first match.
- Red, Yellow, and Blue levels play for 2 hours weekly.
- Green and Quick Start levels play
for 1.5 hours weekly.
- All youth who ordered a t-shirt will receive
their league t-shirt during the first 3 weeks from their coaches.
- Wear your league
t-shirt weekly with appropriate tennis attire and non-marking tennis/sport
- All participants
receive a medal the final week!
- Wilson and adidas are generous
sponsors of YLT. Special deals are offered to YLT players. Support
- YLT DOES NOT MEET ON RAIN DAYS!
Make-ups will be provided as needed. Call your site or YLT director
to confirm if there is a rain out, 1 hour before your scheduled play time.
Do not call the YLT office to check on weather.
REMEMBER TO HIT REFRESH EACH TIME YOU VISIT OUR WEB SITE TO UPDATE YOUR
||43600 Mission Blvd
|Site Director :
|Ravi's Phone :